Buildings & Contents

If you have concerns about maintaining your monthly insurance payments please email us at so we can help you to understand your options. These could include an adviser review of your existing policies, or us putting you in touch with your provider to talk through the help and support they can offer.

Home Insurance

Our expert insurance advisers know what’s important when it comes to making sure you have the right insurance for your home. With access to market leading products we’ll take the time to understand your circumstances and give you expert advice, making sure you get the right cover at a great price with all the form filling and admin done for you.

Why have insurance?

Having buildings insurance is mandatory when taking a mortgage, regardless of whether you’re buying a property or remortgaging. If you are purchasing a leasehold property, this may be covered by a maintenance charge. If you are purchasing a freehold property, the buildings insurance will more than likely need to be covered by you.

It is a condition of every mortgage offer that buildings insurance is in place. If you are purchasing a freehold property, you will need buildings insurance in place for the exchange of contracts.

Aside from the mandatory aspect, insuring your property and contents is important. Imagine having to rebuild your property or replace all of your contents following a flood or fire. Our advised service will be able to guide you through the process, ensuring your property and contents are covered to the right level, at the right time.

Copyright © 2021 Three Rivers Financial. All Rights Reserved. Website Design Service by Bemunchie Online.